Boris I. Podlovchenko
Principal Scientific Researcher, PhD, Professor , Head of the Laboratory of Electrochemical energetics
|Department of Electrochemistry|
Faculty of Chemistry
M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University
Leninskie Gory,1-str.3, GSP-2
| 1961 ||Diploma of M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University (equivalent of MSc)
| 1964 ||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Candidate of Science (PhD)
| 1976 ||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Doctor of Science
| 1990 ||Professor
| 1964 ||Junior Scientific Researcher|
| 1967 ||Senior Lector|
| 1976 ||Senior Scientific Researcher|
| 1986 ||Leading Scientific Researcher|
| 1993 - present ||Head of the Laboratory of Electrochemical energetics (from2002 - on a voluntary basis)|
| 2002 - present ||Principal Scientific Researcher|
- 1997 - State Medal "To the Memory of 850-years of Moscow"
- 1999 - State avard - "Honored worker of Russia Federation"
- 2004 - Jubilee breastplate "250 Years of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University"
Main fields of research: Electrochemistry of platinum metals, electrocatalysis
- Structure of platinum group metals/electrolyte solution interface.
- Kinetics and mechanism processes on electrodes in fuel cells.
- Modification of electrodes used in catalysis by microdeposits , polymer films, adatoms, and by method of galvanic replacement.
- "Regularities of formation of electrocatalysts with a nanocomposite structure by the method of galvanic displacement" 2009 - 2011 (RFBR)
Professional Activities and Service
- Member of the Editorial Board of Journal "Elektrokhimiya"/"Russian Journal of Electrochemistry"/.
- Member of 2 Academic (Dissertation) Councils.
- Member of Scientific Council on Electrochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Deputy Chairman of the Department of Electrochemistry (1982 -1999).
- Member of the International Society of Electrochemistry (1997- present).
- Member of the Scientific Council on complex problem " Methods of the direct energy transformation" Russian Academy of Sciences (1996 -present).
Graduated 11 PhD students